Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me
Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Friday, December 11, 2009

Concept ships from the video game SPACE ACE

Don Bluth is one of my favorite artists and SPACE ACE was one video game I finished in the arcade (on the most difficult "ace" setting) just so I could see the whole animation... My buddy used to work at Showbiz pizza and gave me tokens for days so I could finish it. I'm thinking about getting this in the HD format version... Mr. Don Bluth is a MASTER! *EDIT* I just bought this for the iphone... Amazing with headphones on! I bought Dragon's Lair and Cobra Command too! Dorking.... out....so.....hard... right now.













Keywords: concept animated spaceship art from space ace 80's eighties arcade game from don bluth born into a family of seven children in el paso texas grew up on a dairy farm in payson utah in a highly creative environment when he was not milking cows he was drawing cartoons

4 comments:

Newer posts Older posts Home

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me